nusica.org was born in 2011 and holds as its principal goals the documenting and spreading of the new directions of jazz and experimental music. To carry out this mission, nusica.org uses different tools: an open content record label, different teaching activities (workshops, lessons, meetings), and organizing concerts and festivals. The founders of nusica.org are Nicola Fazzini e Alessandro Fedrigo.
Since 2011 nusica.org has brought music where there wasn’t any.
A mission that takes shape in festivals, concerts, meetings and a network, with the purpose of spreading the culture of jazz and contemporary music to an ever wider audience.
A label, a booking and events agency, an association linked to the territory with an international soul, capable of involving the great protagonists of the international jazz world and, at the same time, able to be the incubator for emerging reality.
nusica.org takes care of every aspect of its projects, following the creative phase, supporting the production, communication and artistic identity.
Curious, dynamic and visionary, nusica.org is in constant evolution. Ready to experiment with new possibilities, to examine new areas, languages and perspectives, in dialogue with the creative and artistic universe.
- nusica.org’s goal is to document and spread the activity of musicians devoted to research new languages and forms in music
- nusica.org produces cds as a record label
- nusica.org shares its productions with musicians, listeners, journalists, critics and concert curators
- nusica.org allows you to listen to every cd on all the streaming platforms the website
- nusica.org allows you to download scores and analyses of the compositions made by the composers and other media resources
- nusica.org prints cd’s cover made of recycled paper
- nusica.org promotes the activity of musicians through workshops and concerts
- nusica.org organizes Jazz Area Metropolitana and Sile Jazz, two festivals that take place in the Veneto region